In this episode of The Science of Economic Freedom, “What You Need to Know About Your 401(k),” you’ll discover what we consider to be the five best practices when managing your 401(k)-type accounts. Subjects in this podcast include:
• Why you need to participate, save and maximize your retirement accounts.
• Limits and catch-up provisions.
• Taking advantage of your company’s employee “match.”
• How to assess and self-select your investment risk tolerance.
• Key concepts to understand when conducting a quarterly review of your accounts.
• Why it’s essential that you “take your 401(k) with you,” i.e. rollovers, etc.
• Investment choices and “target maturity funds.”
• Other must-know concepts, lingo and frequently asked 401(k) questions.
Discover your opportunities to grow wealth. It takes an expert Wealth Coach who is also a financial professional to bring clarity to your goals and help you establish a clear pathway to making sound financial decisions.