In this episode of The Science of Economic Freedom, we dig into the basics of how to construct your retirement framework, and how to ask the right questions that could ultimately determine your retirement success.
Topics covered in this podcast include:
• What will you do in retirement? Where will you live? What lifestyle changes do you plan on making? The answers will drive your spending decisions.
• Key Medicare and Social Security age considerations.
• Income streams—the more, the merrier.
• Spending—essential vs. discretionary.
• Assets, liabilities and fine-tuning your personal balance sheet.
• The “4 percent rule.”
• Monitoring assets, spending and future income streams.
• The importance of hiring a Certified Financial Planner.
Discover your opportunities to grow wealth. It takes an expert Wealth Coach who is also a financial professional to bring clarity to your goals and help you establish a clear pathway to making sound financial decisions.